ZoomCare will bill your insurance for the screening visit and the same-day COVID-19 test. We recommend connecting with your insurer for details around coverage for your specific plan and circumstances before scheduling your test.
Uninsured, Out-of-Pocket Costs:
If you don’t have insurance or if your insurance plan does not cover the visit and test, you will be responsible for paying the full cost. This includes the cost of the test, the lab fee, and your Video, Chat, or In-Clinic screening visit.
- VideoCare screening visit is $129, plus the price of the COVID-19 test.
- In-clinic screening visit is $189, plus the price of the COVID-19 test.
- ChatCare Screening visit is $39, plus the price of the COVID-19 test.
**Note, ChatCare COVID-19 Screenings are only available for established patients. If you are a new patient, please schedule a VideoCare or in-clinic screening.
- Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test is $50.
- PCR COVID-19 test is $100.
- COVID-19 + Flu A + Flu B + RSV is $150.
Please note some tests are not available from the ZoomCare lab in every state. We partner with LabCorp for any tests not processed at the ZoomCare lab, and prices for these tests will vary. Patients will receive a separate bill from LabCorp for any tests processed by LabCorp.