No one is immune to the flu, which is why everyone over the age of six months should consider getting vaccinated.
This is especially true for people in high-risk categories, like:
- Young children ages five and under
- Adults 65+
- Women who are pregnant, postpartum, or nursing
- People with long-term or chronic health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, HIV, COPD, stroke, or heart failure.
- People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- People who live with or care for those at high risk, including:
- Healthcare workers
- Household members of persons at high risk
- Household members and caregivers of children younger than six month
We offer Afluria for adults, and Flucelvax for children 6 months and older.