If you think you are having an emergency, call 911.
- Check out the crisis services offered in your area:
- Multnomah County OR 503-988-4888
- Clackamas County OR 503-655-8401
- Washington County OR 503-291-9111 or 503-291-1155
- Clark County WA 800-626-8137
- King County WA 206-461-3222 or 866-4CRISIS
- Snohomish County WA 425-388-7215
The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is also available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255. You can also chat with someone at http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or text the Crisis Text Line (send HOME to 741741 to begin).
If you’d like to stay within the ZoomCare system, you can also try a ChatCare session, an Illness/Injury visit or a Super visit if your concerns are non-emergent and a Mental Health provider is not available within the timeframe you need.