One of ZoomCare's top priority is making sure your health information is secure. That's why we require you to have a zoomcare.com account to view your messages from us! Be sure to log in via the link in the top right hand corner of this page.
Here are some common scenarios and how to troubleshoot if you aren't able to view the messages we have sent you!
- You aren't signed in.
- To view your messages, you need to log in to your account. Scroll to the top of this page and click "Log in to view messages".
- You don't have an online account at zoomcare.com.
- You can create an online account by selecting "Login" from the zoomcare.com home page.
- If you already have an email on file with Zoom but have never created an online, give us a call at (503) 684-8252 we will get you set up with an online account.
- You have a different email online than your online account.
- Give us a call at (503) 684-8252 and we will get your email on file updated.
- You are sharing an email with someone else.
- Each individual must have their own email to have a ZoomCare account. You will need to use your own email. Give us a call at (503) 684-8252 and we will get your email on file updated.
- You or your child is under the age of 18.
- At this time, we offer very limited email communications to minors. We are working on updating this. Stay tuned.