One of ZoomCare's top priority is making sure your health information is secure. That's why we require you to have a zoomcare.com account to view your messages from us!
Here are some common scenarios and how to troubleshoot if you aren't able to view the messages we have sent you!
- You don't have an online account at zoomcare.com. You can create an online account by selecting "Login" from the zoomcare.com home page.
- If you already have an email on file with Zoom but have never created an online, give us a call at (503) 684-8252 we will get you set up with an online account.
- You have a different email online than your online account.
- Give us a call at (503) 684-8252 and we will get your email on file updated.
- You are sharing an email with someone else.
- Each individual must have their own email to have a ZoomCare account. You will need to use your own email. Give us a call at (503) 684-8252 and we will get your email on file updated.
- You or your child is under the age of 18. At this time, we offer very limited email communications to minors. We are working on updating this. Stay tuned.