If you can't find an available Mental Health in-clinic or video visit, here are a couple ways to get on-demand care:
- Schedule a same-day "Illness and Injury" visit at zoomcare.com or on our App. The Illness and Injury team can provide initial guidance, update your treatment plan and assist you with maintaining your therapy.
- Check the Mental Health schedule at zoomcare.com or on our mobile app during the evenings and early mornings. Appointment slots sometimes open up early in the morning and late in the evenings as other patients reschedule.
- If you need immediate support, contact the crisis services offered in your area:
- Multnomah County OR 503-988-4888
- Clackamas County OR 503-655-8401
- Washington County OR 503-291-9111 or 503-291-1155
- Clark County WA 800-626-8137
- King County WA 206-461-3222
- or 866-4CRISIS Snohomish County WA 425-388-7215
In addition, The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255. You can also chat with someone at http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or text the Crisis Text Line (send HOME to 741741 to begin).
Note: ZoomCare providers can refill most medications. Stimulants and other controlled prescriptions can only be prescribed by the Mental Health team.