We offer two COVID-19 testing options: Rapid Antigen Tests and PCR Tests. Both testing options require a clinic visit and are available to patients - adults and kids - with or without symptoms. If you think you may need a COVID-19 Test, follow the steps below:
- Learn more about our COVID-19 Testing Options and visit costs.
- Schedule a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR Test at an available clinic, date, and time of your choice.
- Arrive to your visit 5-minutes early and be sure to bring your mask, photo ID, insurance card, and debit/credit card.
- A provider will see you at your scheduled visit time, where they will review your symptoms, administer the test, and recommend possible treatment plans if needed.
- At check out, payment for your visit will be collected. We can bill the majority of insurance or if you don't have insurance, check out our uninsured rates.