To schedule a referral outside of ZoomCare, follow these steps:
- Visit zoomcare.com, or the ZoomCare App.
- Select "My Visits" from the website or the App.
- Login to your account if prompted.
- Select the relevant visit date.
- Select “Visit Summary" and find your referral details.
- Check if the referred doctor is in-network. Contact your insurance company and give them the doctor's information. They'll confirm if the doctor is in-network with your plan. If the doctor isn't in-network, you can use the referral for any doctor that your health insurer covers.
- Finally, share your records with the doctor. To share your records, download each visit as a PDF. You can access your medical records, including upcoming and past visits, labs, and X-rays, from the "My Visits" portal. Be sure to reference and download both "Visit Summary" and "Provider Notes”.
Scheduling trouble? Send our Help Team a message below.