To schedule a referral outside of ZoomCare, follow these steps:
1) Visit zoomcare.com or the ZoomCare Mobile App.
2) Select "Login" to access your account.
3) Select "My Visits"
4) Select "Visit Details" on the relevant visit date your referral was provided during.
5) Select “Visit Summary" to find your referral details. Most of our referrals are general so that you can take them to the in-network provider of your choosing. Some may include suggested doctor's name and contact information.
6) Contact your insurance company and give them the doctor's information. They'll confirm if the doctor is in-network with your plan. If the doctor isn't in-network, you can use the same referral for any doctor that your health insurer considers in-network.
7) Finally, share your records with the doctor. To share your records, log into your account on ZoomCare.com or the ZoomCare Mobile App. Select any relevant visits from your "My Visits" section, and download PDFs of your "Visit Summary" and "Provider Notes." These can each be saved and sent directly to your referral doctor.
Still having trouble? Feel free to reach out to our Help Team at (844) 966-6777 and selec "Option 3" or email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!