Children under the age of 13
You can view or download your child's records by accessing the "Timeline" of the online account that was used to schedule their visits.
- Go to zoomcare.com or to the ZoomCare App.
- Select "Timeline" from the main navigation.
- Log into your account when prompted.
- Select "Your Name" at the top of the page and choose your child’s Timeline.
- Select the "Provider Note" for the desired visit. It will include all lab and imaging reports ordered for that encounter.
- A PDF will open and you can save it to your electronic device.
If you can't see your child's records in your account, it may be that they are linked to a different responsible party's account such as a spouse or partner. Try having the other responsible party log in to check. Still nothing? Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252.
Children age 13 to 17
Due to privacy laws regarding teenagers, ZoomCare requires a medical records team member to review all requests for access to medical records for minors age 13 and older, so you cannot view or download their records in the Timeline.
If you would like to request a copy of your child's records, then you can submit your request to our medical records team via a direct message. Click here to send a direct message.
Note: In certain cases, your child may be required to sign a consent form to release their records. If this is necessary, our medical records team will walk you through that process.