We can care for your child at any of our neighborhood clinics! However, Zoom does not offer pediatric vaccines or well-child visits—contact your insurer for an in-network pediatrician.
Scheduling for your child is easy:
1) Go to zoomcare.com/schedule or download the iOS App.
2) Choose the time, location, and doctor that works for you.
3) Next, log into your account or create an account for yourself (you must be over 18 years old).
4) When finalizing your visit, you'll be asked "Who is this visit for?" Choose "Someone else" and enter your child's information or select them from the drop down.
When to schedule:
- Urgent Care: schedule same-day or next-day.
- Primary Care: schedule same-day or next-day.
- Specialty Care: schedule up to 30 days outs.
Note: Your child's account can only be linked to one parent's account. Your accounts will be linked until your child turns 18 years old.